- DITA Specification
- A New SCAP Information and Data Model for Content Authors
- New Tools - IEEE Journals & Magazine
NET 3. XML For Dummies. Practical Database Programming with Java. Creating Web Pages For Dummies.
A New SCAP Information and Data Model for Content Authors
Memory Machines The Evolution of Hypertext. Beginning XML.
View Wishlist. Our Awards Booktopia's Charities. Are you sure you would like to remove these items from your wishlist? Remove From Wishlist Cancel.
On Transformation from the Thesaurus into Domain Ontology p. Formalization of Emotions with Intensity p. Article Preview. Advanced Materials Research Volumes Main Theme:.
New Tools - IEEE Journals & Magazine
Edited by:. Cai and Q.
- DITA for Practitioners Volume 1: Architecture and Technology PDF Download - video dailymotion!
- DITA for Practitioners Volume 1: Architecture and Technology | DITA tingknowonever.tk.
- Shop by category?
- Works of Kate Chopin.
- DITA Reuse Challenges and Response;
Online since:. September Add to Cart. Cited by. Related Articles.
Paper Title Pages. Abstract: With consideration of the actual requirement of fault knowledge retrieval in current aviation maintenance, semantic retrieval method for ontology-based aircraft fault knowledge is studied. Based on the concepts of semantic and semantic retrieval, it is proposed that the knowledge representation of ontology is applicable for semantic retrieval.
- When The Edelweiss Flowers Flourish.
- Resources for custom PDF plug-ins.
- Customer Reviews!
- TSUNAMI Parts I & II.
- Lesson Plans Tao of Jeet Kune Do;
On the basis of aircraft fault ontology model, the semantic retrieval model has been established, and the concept-matching similarity algorithm using semantic distance of ontology concepts is proposed.